Below is an overview of our ‘Daycare Agreement’, please download the form here and bring it with you upon arrival at our facility. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (919) 929-7387 (PETS).
This Lodging Agreement governs the relationship between Green Beagle Lodge, LLC and the pet Owner whose signature appears below.
Pet Owner’s Responsibility for Payment
1. Owner agrees to pay the rates for services that are in effect on the date the dog participates in daycare. Those rates and services are described in the Lodge’s “Daycare Policies.” Owner further agrees to pay all charges before the Lodge releases the pet. The Lodge reserves the right to keep the pet until all charges are paid.
2. Owner authorizes the Lodge, at its sole discretion; to do whatever the Lodge decides is reasonably necessary for the health and well being of the dog. For example, if the pet becomes ill or injured, or if the state of the pet’s health otherwise requires professional medical attention, the Lodge is authorized to engage a veterinarian to treat the pet, administer prescribed medicine, or give other prescribed attention to the pet. Owner assumes full financial responsibility for all expenses involved.
3. Owner understands and agrees that Owner is solely responsible and must pay for any harm or damages the pet causes while at the Lodge. This includes harm or damages to the Lodge, its staff, or other pets at the Lodge.
4. Owner understands and agrees that if their dog(s) are not picked up by the end of the business day, The Lodge is authorized to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of the dog(s), and Owner agrees to pay for any and all expenses associated with such care.
Pet Owner’s Representations
5. Owner represents and warrants the following, and the Lodge relies on these representations:
• The dog is current on all required vaccinations at the time of attending daycare. Owner will supply the Lodge with documents verifying these vaccinations as well as the phone number of the veterinarian who administered them.
• The dog is in good health, and, during the past 60 days, the dog has not been ill with any communicable condition.
• The dog has not harmed any person or other pets and has not shown aggressive or threatening behavior.
Lodge’s Rights and Responsibilities
6. The Lodge reserves the right to remove dog(s) from daycare if they become destructive, overly aggressive or disruptive to staff or other dogs.
7. The Lodge provides no warranty about the condition of the other pets at the Lodge. The Owner agrees that the Lodge shall not be liable for damages relating to communicable conditions that the dog becomes ill with after attending daycare at the Lodge.
8. The Lodge is permitted to take photographic images of the Owner’s dog during the dog’s visit to the Lodge. The Lodge is also permitted to use those images for marketing purposes. For instance, the Lodge is permitted to post the images on the Lodge’s website or other Lodge internet sites and to use them in email or printed materials.
9. The Lodge shall exercise reasonable care for the Owner’s dog. Owner also expressly agrees that the Lodge shall be liable only for willful misconduct or gross negligence that causes harm to the dog. Owner also agrees to limit the Lodge’s liability for harm to the dog to $2,500 per dog.
I certify that I have read and understand the policies of the Lodge set forth in this Daycare Agreement and in the Daycare Policies. I agree to abide by these policies and accept all the terms of this Daycare Agreement and the Daycare Policies.