This Training Agreement governs the relationship between Green Beagle Lodge, LLC and the pet Owner whose signature appears below. To download a copy to bring on your next visit, please click here.
Pet Owner’s Responsibility for Payment
1. Owner agrees to pay the rates for pet care services that are in effect on the date the pet is checked into the Lodge for training. Those rates and services are described in the Lodge’s “Training Policies.” Owner further agrees to pay all charges before the Lodge releases the pet. The Lodge reserves the right to keep the pet until all charges are paid.
2. Owner authorizes the Lodge, at its sole discretion; to do whatever the Lodge decides is reasonably necessary for the health and well being of the pet. For example, if the pet becomes ill or injured, or if the state of the pet’s health otherwise requires professional medical attention, the Lodge is authorized to engage a veterinarian to treat the pet, administer prescribed medicine, or give other prescribed attention to the pet. Owner assumes full financial responsibility for all expenses involved.
3. Owner understands and agrees that if the pet is not picked up by the end of the training session, the Lodge is authorized to take whatever action is deemed necessary for the continuing care of the pet. Owner agrees to pay for all expenses associated with such care.
4. Owner understands and agrees that Owner is solely responsible and must pay for any harm or damages the pet causes while at the Lodge. This includes harm or damages to the Lodge, its staff, or other pets at the Lodge.
Pet Owner’s Representations
5. Owner represents and warrants the following, and the Lodge relies on these representations:
• The pet is current on all required vaccinations at the time of lodging. Owner will supply the Lodge with documents verifying these vaccinations as well as the phone number of the veterinarian who administered them.
• The pet is in good health, and, during the past 60 days, the pet has not been ill with any communicable condition.
• The pet has not harmed any person or other pets and has not shown aggressive or threatening behavior.
Lodge’s Rights and Responsibilities
6. The Lodge shall exercise reasonable care for the Owner’s pet. Owner also expressly agrees that the Lodge shall be liable only for willful misconduct or gross negligence that causes harm to the pet. Owner also agrees to limit the Lodge’s liability for harm to the pet to $2,500 per pet.
7. The Lodge provides no warranty about the condition of the other pets at the Lodge. The Owner agrees that the Lodge shall not be liable for damages relating to communicable conditions that the pet becomes ill with after staying at the Lodge.
8. If the pet becomes destructive, overly aggressive, or disruptive to staff or other pets, the Lodge reserves the right dismiss the dog from training class.
9. The Lodge is permitted to take photographic images of the Owner’s pet during the pet’s training session at the Lodge. The Lodge is also permitted to use those images for marketing purposes. For instance, the Lodge is permitted to post the images on the Lodge’s website or other Lodge internet sites and to use them in email or printed materials.
I certify that I have read and understand the policies of the Lodge set forth in this Lodging Agreement and in the Lodging Policies. I agree to abide by these policies and accept all the terms of this Lodging Agreement and the Lodging Policies.